hidden glory

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Summer Collage

Enjoy some pictures from this summer so far. Seth and I are enjoying this different pace of life -- where free time actually IS free (from studying), the sun doesn't set till late, and the weather invites us outdoors. Philly seems to come alive in the summer.


what else ... but the Irish-American festival in Philadelphia. it (sort of) reminded me of the lovely summer days I spent in Ireland in years past. Except for all the gaudy green clovers everywhere. The Irish would have laughed.


Seth enjoying the Phillies-Mets game we went to see last weekend. They played horribly, but it was a beautiful afternoon and the Philadelphia spirit was contagious.



Longwood Gardens --one of the most beautiful places I have visited. My favorite was the conservatory (below). And the fountain show was fun as well!



Dinner with my parents in May at The City Tavern. A fitting historical experience for us all.




Seth and I had fun revisiting the place where it all began ... the Bay Bridge where he proposed to me in Central Park, NYC. We had to take another picture here!




Dinner at Portofino, an authentic Italian restuaurant in the city, around the corner from the Philadelphia Ballet. We loved it!



A fun evening with our friend, Julie, down in Philadelphia. Here we are at Penns Landing.

2 Comments:

  • Love your summer photo update, heather! Aren't summers sweeter after such cold winters?

    By Blogger Tootie, At 10:42 PM  

  • Glad you a having a good summer! Enjoy those quiet dinners just the 2 of you...for me ok? Cause I really can't remember those days! Ha!
    Love-
    Stacey

    By Blogger Brad & Stacey, At 12:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home