hidden glory

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Finished

As I ended my last final of my last class in my last semester, I reflected (a bit) on the fact that I am FINISHED.

Finished with three years of a Master's program in Biblical counseling at Westminster Seminary. (www.wts.edu)

...with 56 hours of class

...with 6 semesters and 2 winter terms

...with over 18 finals

...with dozens of papers

...and 1000's of dollars

But the true cost of this all -- is priceless. When I think about the friendships I've made, what of Christ I have learned, how my own heart has been changed, and the hope of future opportunities to love people and bring the hope of the gospel into their lives.

In many ways, I guess I'm just beginning. Stay posted for more graduation reflections to come...

3 Comments:

  • Congratulations, Heather! Way to go! Love, the Vallieres

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 5:05 PM  

  • Hey dear friend! The glory of Christ is being revealed through you! Excited to see what He will bring as you enter a new season..and how we might minister together in Mount Airy among an unreached people group! love and hugs...Ellen

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 2:24 PM  

  • CONGRATULATIONS!
    LOVE, THE HUNTERS

    By Blogger Brad & Stacey, At 12:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home